Describe the triggers for change which includes the setting and context for it. Evaluate the application of key change management models in the selected project.
From that organization or company select a change project which has finished or at least is due to finish soon.
The assignment question is to carry out a reflection of the change management process as it was implemented by the company or organization
Your reflection should address the following issues
- Describe the triggers for change which includes the setting and context for it.
- Evaluate the application of key change management models in the selected project.
- Discuss the dynamics and psychology of change involved including how barriers were managed around the project.
- Evaluate the impact of the change from the perspective of teams and larger groups in the organization. Include some references to the culture here.
- Critique the role of change agents and/or leadership in implementing change in your selected project.
Learning outcomes 1-6 are reflected here.
- a) The report should cover the most up-to-date research from the Change Management body of knowledge.
- b) You should draw on relevant theories or models that may be applicable.
- c) An important criterion to remember is to demonstrate your understanding of Change Management by linking the theory you cite to the example you have selected.