Describe the triggers for change which includes the setting and context for it.
From that organization or company select a change project which has finished or at least is due to finish soon.
The assignment question is to carry out a reflection of the change management process as it was implemented by the company or organization
Your reflection should address the following issues
- Describe the triggers for change which includes the setting and context for it.
- Evaluate the application of key change management models in the selected project.
- Discuss the dynamics and psychology of change involved including how barriers were managed around the project.
- Evaluate the impact of the change from the perspective of teams and larger groups in the organization. Include some references to the culture here.
- Critique the role of change agents and/or leadership in implementing change in your selected project.
Learning outcomes 1-6 are reflected here.
- a) The report should cover the most up-to-date research from the Change Management body of knowledge.
- b) You should draw on relevant theories or models that may be applicable.
- c) An important criterion to remember is to demonstrate your understanding of Change Management by linking the theory you cite to the example you have selected.