. Describe your ministry experience over that last three years. (Career Development and Counseling) (Clinical Pastoral Care (CPE) Program Intern Chaplain at Nemours Children
Administer and interpret a variety of assessments and share strategies to develop areas needing improvement.
Writer Answer both of the following questions with a paragraph.
- Describe your ministry experience over that last three years.
(Career Development and Counseling)
(Clinical Pastoral Care (CPE) Program Intern Chaplain at Nemours Children Hospital
- What is your understanding of Missional Christianity?
ONLY ONE PAGE
WRITER: MAKE SURE YOU DO 10 FULL PAGES FOR THE BELOW – FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IN FULL DETAIL
Read The Shaping of Things to Come: Innovation and Mission for the 21st Century Church by Michael Frost and Alan Hirsch. A 10-page interactive paper that interacts reflects and responds with the author. You should NOT merely repeat what the author says.
President Teet’s Counseling and Resource Network LLC Wilmington DE 2007-present
§ Responsible for evaluating organizational structure and effectiveness establishing goals and implementing counseling and education policies and programming
§ Provide group individual and family counseling including career academic crisis and trauma addictions abuse mental health disorders suicide and more
§ Helped develop tracking system for clients and case management
§ Manage the organization and oversee business development budget and fundraising
§ Evaluate and manage first reports
§ Provide professional coaching and counseling to enhance employee productivity
Director of Counseling Ministry Greater Jerusalem Baptist Church Philadelphia PA 2006-present
- Conduct worship services and Bible study
§ Provide individual and group counsel
§ Oversee religious education programs such as Sunday school and youth groups
§ Visit and provide spiritual guidance and care to hospitalized members and/or their family members
§ Promote attendance at religious services retreats and conferences
§ Advise leaders at all levels regarding morale ethics and spiritual well-being
Talent Curve – Professional Counselor and Advisor
- Provide academic career and personal counseling to new students and returning students.
• Develop and facilitate a variety of workshops to promote career planning personal and professional development emotional intelligence and more.
• Administer and interpret a variety of assessments and share strategies to develop areas needing improvement.
• Demonstrate various counseling theories to support educational career and personal goals.