DI Fraud Do Us Part” by Cameron Ainsworth-yam tagged in the g„Rgwom as ” Critique Research Essay- Choice 1″.
Critique one of the sources below:Evaluate how far you feel you can trust or recommend the source’s main argument.
Critique one of the sources below:
- “DI Fraud Do Us Part” by Cameron Ainsworth-yam tagged in the g„Rgwom as ” Critique Research Essay- Choice 1″.
- “Power Over Time: Student Success with Time Management” by Fleet J. & Reaume tagged in eReserves as ” Critique Research Essay- Choice 2″.
- “Taking a Break from Digital Overload by Leah Eichler tagged in eReserves as “Critique Research Essay- Choice 3”.
by writing an 800-1000 word research essay. Categories that you may look at for your critique include significance relevance accuracy credibility and/or authoritativeness.
When you critique a source you are evaluating how far you feel you can trust or recommend the source’s main argument. Even if you disagree with the issue you may find the author has made a strong case with strong support. Alternatively you may agree with the issue but feel the argument has been constructed weakly.
The purpose of this assignment is to strengthen your summary/response writing skills by critiquing a reading assigned by your instructor.
In addition researching various sources (democratic newspaper-of-record and academic) will contribute to providing a close analysis. of the text using textual evidence closely. You will also learn ways to integrate and document sources using APA format.
- Conduct web-based research
- Understand the uses and limits of different types of sources
- Assess and analyze a variety of sources
- Connect sources through intertextual conversation
- Integrate and document research sources
- Develop an argument
- Sequence ideas and develop strong paragraphs
- Draft revise peer-review as part of a cyclical design-centered writing process