I am working on an outline/feedback from my professor.
Any topic (writer’s choice)
Things I want to say for my paper:
1. I ask you to delay working on it until noon (4 hours after posting). I am working on an outline/feedback from my professor. These are his expectations and what I want to see in my paper.
2. I want a paper that is sequential therefore go based on the images and data provided by the researchers. So basically what was done and what they found. Focus on one image at a time when done with the explanations or interpretations you can analyze the next image or what research was performed.
3. I am looking for a simple interpretation there should be no abstract information focus on the information presented and explaining it. Think of an undergrad communicating with another undergrad.
4. There is no need for an extensive methods section this is not the main idea from the paper.
5. Focus on the highlighted points!