Prepare a multimedia presentation (e.g. PowerPoint Keynote) that addresses the following key points of your project
Discuss the organization’s plan to support the postimplementation of the capstone project including plans for short- and long-term maintenance.
Task 824 Final Capstone PowerPoint:
981.1.1 : Capstone
The graduate integrates and synthesizes competencies from across the degree program and thereby demonstrates the ability to participate in and contribute value to the chosen professional field.
In this task you will produce and record a multimedia presentation of the information you provided in chapters 4 and 5 of your capstone report. This recording should provide both video and audio and may be produced through a media platform of your choice. You should either upload your multimedia presentation file or provide a link to your presentation in the document you submit.
You should provide a professional presentation to your stakeholders of the final results of your project in an asynchronous manner. This task serves to validate the completion of your MSN capstone project.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 0% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
Professional Communications is a required aspect to pass this task. Completion of a spell check and grammar check prior to submitting your final work is strongly recommended.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
- Prepare a multimedia presentation (e.g. PowerPoint Keynote) that addresses the following key points of your project (suggested length of 15–20 slides and approximately 0–45 minutes). Record your presentation including slides audio and a live image of yourself using the Panopto Adobe Connect or Google Hangout platform.
- Present an introduction of your capstone project.
2. Describe how your capstone project filled the gap between evidence and current practice.
. Explain the process you went through to develop and launch your capstone project.
4. Reflect on your capstone implementation experience by doing the following:
a. Discuss the most successful aspects of your capstone project.
i. Explain how the successes of this project help to inform future projects.
b. Discuss aspects of your project that did not go as well as anticipated.
i. Explain how an understanding of what did not go well can help to inform future projects.
5. Discuss the organization’s plan to support the postimplementation of the capstone project including plans for short- and long-term maintenance.
6. Discuss the resources needed for postimplementation support.
7. Describe two MSN program outcomes that were integrated into your capstone project.
- When you use sources include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
File name may contain only letters numbers spaces and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc docx rtf xls xlsx ppt pptx odt pdf txt qt mov mpg avi mp wav mp4 wma flv asf mpeg wmv m4v svg tif tiff jpeg jpg gif png zip rar tar 7z