What attributes attract people to jobs? How are financial institutions adapting the services they provide to meet recent legislation?
Complete the following task from Saunders et al. (2016): “[Choose] one of the following research questions (or one of your own) in which you are interested.
- What attributes attract people to jobs?
- How are financial institutions adapting the services they provide to meet recent legislation?
Use the flow charts for both probability sampling (Figure 7.3 attached) and non-probability sampling (Figure 7.5 attached) to decide how you could use each type of sampling independently to answer the research question”.
Question. 2 Referencing this ( attached) and other sources, discuss the following questions:
- What is the role of a literature review in academic research?
- What are the key features of a literature review in an academic paper and how can researchers ensure their approach is critical?
- How will you plan your search for literature? Where will you look first?